Monday, May 26, 2008

Internet troubles....

Don't you just hate it when your internet is crap? Or rather, the neighbors internet that you sorta piggyback off of doesn't work so well in your house, even with your laptop right up against the window? Yeah, me too. That's one reason it's been hard for me to do a review the last week and a half. Until we get our own, it's gonna be a little slowgoing here at the Asylum. Not to say I won't get a review up by the end of the week, but I can only get the internet to work for a few minutes at a time, so it takes quite a while to read an archive. With that said, I'll still be updating, but I just wanted to let you all know what's going on. I did just start a new job making more money, so maybe I'll have internet in the next month or two. I'll work hard to keep the reviews coming!

No comments: